I have been at this blog thing for just over a month and I have to say that I have learned a few things:
1. Nobody cares what I had for lunch, what song I sang to myself while washing dishes and how long it took me to find matching socks. Finding things that are relevant and interesting not only to me; but most of all anybody who reads this is really important. The last thing I would like is for this to turn into some boring conglomeration of my journal and random life.
2. I really have no idea what I am doing. I have only posted 35 times and to get to the end of this year is over 325 more posts! Yowza, I better get a plan of how to do this!
3. Finding things to write about is challenging. I really don’t know who reads this, or even what my readers are looking for. If you have any ideas about things I should blog about please let me know. I won’t be an expert but I will give it my best shot.
4. I really enjoy this challenge. Everyday I really enjoy racking my brain and thinking about what and how to capture my audience through a post. The few comments and emails I receive are so encouraging and a great motivation to keep going. Knowing that the Lord is doing a work in my heart and that I can share that with you and you can be encouraged is really cool. There really is unity in the Spirit.
5. My grammar and spelling really need to improve. Hello High School English, please come back! If anyone has ideas in how I can improve please share. I am tempted to go take a class at DVC, but I would rather try on my own first.
Thanks for your support smiles and encouragement. This really is fun for me and I am looking forward to continuing to grow and document the things in my brain, ideas of my heart and life the Lord has given me. Life is so good.